Evan Wells, Co-President of Naughty Dog has posted some interesting Uncharted 2 statistics over on the Playsation Blog. These statistics are in regards to the multilayer demo that was released on the 29th of September.
- Total Number of games played – 1,217,424
- Total Number of Kills – 92,110,787
- Total Number of Treasures Captured – 1,860,645
- Total Amount of Money Earned – $38,841,367,350
- Total Time Played – 9,905 days (or 27+ years!)
For those keeping track, thats 27 years in a little over a week. Wells also reports that the demo is currently on pace to become the most downloaded demo on the PSN to date. And with a current Metacritic average of 97, Uncharted 2 is quickly becoming the highest rated game of the year. Wells also talks about a future Pepsi promotion, were the details for that will be revealed at a later time.
via [PlayStation Blog]